Nice to see you here at The Kedou Kids Pod!
Hiya
My name's Kedou, it means 'adorable pea' in Chinese. That's because I'm the 'smartest and cutest' little bear (my Meme says so!), though not as famous (yet) as some other kawai bears!
The Kedou Kids Pod is where you'll hear all about my adventures, read my stories and even catch a podcast or two.
Come visit me at http://www.jtwgroup.com (with or without the www) or http://kedou.tripod.com
See ya! And remember... today has been a HAPPY day!
Kedou
(I'm just a little bear...!)
My name's Kedou, it means 'adorable pea' in Chinese. That's because I'm the 'smartest and cutest' little bear (my Meme says so!), though not as famous (yet) as some other kawai bears!
The Kedou Kids Pod is where you'll hear all about my adventures, read my stories and even catch a podcast or two.
Come visit me at http://www.jtwgroup.com (with or without the www) or http://kedou.tripod.com
See ya! And remember... today has been a HAPPY day!
Kedou
(I'm just a little bear...!)


<< Home