Another way to hear my podcast
Hiya
Here's another way to listen to Episode 1 of The Kedou Chronicles -- How I Came to Be. I promise to post often, but hor, I'm a rather busy little bear, you know... have to eat helado, look after Meme and play, play, play!
Enjoy my podcast -- for now it can be heard on:
(a) http://www.jtwgroup.com
(b) Podcastingnews.com
(c) Podcastshuffle.com
(d) Podblaze.com
(e) Podcastpickle.com
(f) Apple iTunes Podcast Directory
You can also use iTunes or iPodder to subscribe to my RSS feed.
Kedou
:)
MP3 File
Here's another way to listen to Episode 1 of The Kedou Chronicles -- How I Came to Be. I promise to post often, but hor, I'm a rather busy little bear, you know... have to eat helado, look after Meme and play, play, play!
Enjoy my podcast -- for now it can be heard on:
(a) http://www.jtwgroup.com
(b) Podcastingnews.com
(c) Podcastshuffle.com
(d) Podblaze.com
(e) Podcastpickle.com
(f) Apple iTunes Podcast Directory
You can also use iTunes or iPodder to subscribe to my RSS feed.
Kedou
:)
MP3 File


<< Home