Today is a very happy day you know!
Hiya Blog!
Sorry that I haven't been writing for a while, but Meme always says that one should only write if there's something worth writing about...and I think I agree with her! Then it won't be like 'empty vessels making the most noise' hor... :)
It was a very happy day today because... the nice people listening to my podcasts have rated my stories, and at least for today, I'm No. 2 in podcastingnews.com's Top 25 Rated Podcasts! Must continue sharing my little stories with you... I like!
Thank you all, very much. And... Episode 3 is ready!
Smile and chuckle always...
Kedou
Sorry that I haven't been writing for a while, but Meme always says that one should only write if there's something worth writing about...and I think I agree with her! Then it won't be like 'empty vessels making the most noise' hor... :)
It was a very happy day today because... the nice people listening to my podcasts have rated my stories, and at least for today, I'm No. 2 in podcastingnews.com's Top 25 Rated Podcasts! Must continue sharing my little stories with you... I like!
Thank you all, very much. And... Episode 3 is ready!
Smile and chuckle always...
Kedou


<< Home