Working hard
Hiya everyone
It was a very productive week you know... cos hor, Meme and I are preparing for a journey coming soon, so lots of podcasts to do :).
Last night, Fefe, Meme and I watched this very sad anime by Hayao Miyazaki, called "The Grave of The Fireflies". The little girl, Setsuko, is very cute but hor... very, very sad... made us all cry a lot :( :( :(. If only she had some helado when she needed it most...
Must stock up on emergency helado rations you know...
Sad little sighs
Kedou
It was a very productive week you know... cos hor, Meme and I are preparing for a journey coming soon, so lots of podcasts to do :).
Last night, Fefe, Meme and I watched this very sad anime by Hayao Miyazaki, called "The Grave of The Fireflies". The little girl, Setsuko, is very cute but hor... very, very sad... made us all cry a lot :( :( :(. If only she had some helado when she needed it most...
Must stock up on emergency helado rations you know...
Sad little sighs
Kedou


<< Home