The Kedou Kids Pod

The Kedou Kids Pod is a fun site for kids and the young at heart! Learn through play and games, enjoy tiny stories in The Kedou Chronicles about a brave little bear and his (mis)adventures. Most of all, come feeling happy to The Kedou Kids Pod and leave with a chuckle! Visit Kedou at http://www.jtwgroup.com

Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Night at the Old Vic

Hiya

Last night, Fefe, Meme and I went to celebrate the 100th Birthday of one of our oldest concert halls! A grand old age! When Meme is 100, I'll be 99... I wonder why Meme and Fefe are chuckling at me when I write this... I think, hor... trick has been played!

But anyway, we all enjoyed ourselves cos Mr Jose Carreras sang really well... and of course many were Spanish songs... which reminds me that helado is also Spanish, and not much has been eaten this week, you know... sigh! But there's always tomorrow!

Tee-hee!
Kedou
:)