Peking Opera
Hiya everyone
It was such a fun weekend, you know! Meme, Fefe and I went to the Chinese opera and I love it! Especially the generals with their splendid costumes and little flags sticking out from behind their back... and the tassels on their horse whips...and, and... I could have helped with the percussion since I'm a very good drummer :)
I hope you'll have as good a time as I did -- on weekends hor, parents bring their young ones out and feed them helado! Tee-hee!
Many, many chuckles of delight
Kedou
PS: I shall go and make my own opera outfit -- watch out for it on my website at http://www.jtwgroup.com.
It was such a fun weekend, you know! Meme, Fefe and I went to the Chinese opera and I love it! Especially the generals with their splendid costumes and little flags sticking out from behind their back... and the tassels on their horse whips...and, and... I could have helped with the percussion since I'm a very good drummer :)
I hope you'll have as good a time as I did -- on weekends hor, parents bring their young ones out and feed them helado! Tee-hee!
Many, many chuckles of delight
Kedou
PS: I shall go and make my own opera outfit -- watch out for it on my website at http://www.jtwgroup.com.


<< Home