Busy weekend
Hiya!
I like weekends you know! 'Cos Meme and Fefe are home and we can all play, play, play and have a wonderful time. I hope you are just as happy.
I helped Meme on Friday when we played a trivial pursuit game based on LOTR. It was very fun, and we won! And... helado was also eaten -- nice hor!
Okie, Episode 5 of The Kedou Chronicles is up and ready for you. Enjoy!
Chuckles and hugs...
Kedou
:)
I like weekends you know! 'Cos Meme and Fefe are home and we can all play, play, play and have a wonderful time. I hope you are just as happy.
I helped Meme on Friday when we played a trivial pursuit game based on LOTR. It was very fun, and we won! And... helado was also eaten -- nice hor!
Okie, Episode 5 of The Kedou Chronicles is up and ready for you. Enjoy!
Chuckles and hugs...
Kedou
:)


<< Home