Another Happy Day!
Hiya everyone
It's the weekend again, and on weekends, parents feed their young ones 'helado'! And then, it will be a happy day for all... :)
A new episode of The Kedou Chronicles is up and ready, as tomorrow, a kind uncle will be coming to make our internet connection run even faster, so I thought I should post my podcast early, in case hor, what my Meme calls 'a technical glitch' happens.
Keep smiling...
Kedou
It's the weekend again, and on weekends, parents feed their young ones 'helado'! And then, it will be a happy day for all... :)
A new episode of The Kedou Chronicles is up and ready, as tomorrow, a kind uncle will be coming to make our internet connection run even faster, so I thought I should post my podcast early, in case hor, what my Meme calls 'a technical glitch' happens.
Keep smiling...
Kedou


<< Home