Back from an adventure
Hiya Everyone!
It's good to be back, though Meme and I had a really wonderful time in Peru! We flew over the mysterious Nazca lines but hor... they didn't have a drawing of a bear (tee hee)! Then we traipsed the humid Amazonian forests in Puerto Maldonado -- where we saw lots of hoatzins, you know! And the rare giant river otters, toucans, macaws... phew!
But the high point has to be the great Inca civilisation and its achievements -- if you look at our Machu Picchu postcard, you'd know what I mean. It's amazing -- how they built all those trails and cities... I think seeing all these is what Meme and Fefe call, 'broadening one's mind'... nice hor!
And besides visiting my friend Llama, I also made lots of new friends -- with Vicky Vicuna and Ally Alpaca :)
But I missed you all too, so it's good to be home!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Chuckles and hugs
Kedou
:)
It's good to be back, though Meme and I had a really wonderful time in Peru! We flew over the mysterious Nazca lines but hor... they didn't have a drawing of a bear (tee hee)! Then we traipsed the humid Amazonian forests in Puerto Maldonado -- where we saw lots of hoatzins, you know! And the rare giant river otters, toucans, macaws... phew!
But the high point has to be the great Inca civilisation and its achievements -- if you look at our Machu Picchu postcard, you'd know what I mean. It's amazing -- how they built all those trails and cities... I think seeing all these is what Meme and Fefe call, 'broadening one's mind'... nice hor!
And besides visiting my friend Llama, I also made lots of new friends -- with Vicky Vicuna and Ally Alpaca :)
But I missed you all too, so it's good to be home!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Chuckles and hugs
Kedou
:)


<< Home