The Kedou Kids Pod

The Kedou Kids Pod is a fun site for kids and the young at heart! Learn through play and games, enjoy tiny stories in The Kedou Chronicles about a brave little bear and his (mis)adventures. Most of all, come feeling happy to The Kedou Kids Pod and leave with a chuckle! Visit Kedou at http://www.jtwgroup.com

Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy New Year

Hiya everyone!

I hope you had a marvellous Christmas and are all set for the New Year! Actually hor, since I'm a Chinese 'pea', I get to celebrate two new years in January... tee-hee!

Fefe has been busy doing more of my little drawings... getting ready for my Chinese New Year e-Card, you know. So watch out for it, coming soon. Also, I've been a very busy little bear, getting my website ready for a what Meme calls a 'revamp', coming very soon. It's nearly all done except for the new Home Page, which Fefe is painting... must paint faster, hor, Fefe!

Happy New Year, everyone! Be happy and healthy always!
Kedou
:)